- Find a group to brew with. Professional brewers (and other women in the beer biz) and homebrewers alike are welcome to participate. Plan an event or find other women in your area who are already participating.
- Plan the day. Decide what your variation of the beer will be.
- Register online (below)
- Build your event. Let others know when and where and how they can join you! If you’re registered, you can use the Pink Boots Society logo or the Big Boots/Little Boots Brew Day logos to get the word out.
- BREW! and then Tweet and share your experience of Big Boots Brew Day. We want to see your photos!
- Promote and share your Pink Boots honey / molasses / or historical / ancient ale. If you’re a brewery, you may choose to have a release event or just promote it in your taproom or brewpub. We will have tap handle art and other materials available to help. Homebrewers and clubs can share their beer with others to raise awareness.
- Donate the proceeds to Pink Boots Society.
- Let’s do it again next year!